• In the Spotlight:

What colors look good on a red head?

I always stick to black and white. 2 reasons~ 1, because I sweat like you wouldnt believe and it shows on alot of other colors. 2, because I never thought anything looked good on me with red hair. My hair color now is darker red with blonde highlights, but I was considering going lighter for spring and summer.

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm a red head. I know what colors DONT look good on a red head, lol. Like yellow. I think pale blue is pretty with my hair. Maroon looks nice, and dark green does too.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 12:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I wear tan or shades of green. I have dark reddish brown hair.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I am a redhead. I look good in greens, not neon. I also look good in most jeweled tone colors. I avoid yellows and oranges completely. Oh brown is a nice color for gingers too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I think Greens and Blues look the best with red hair. Especially the bright greens/blues. Different variations of the two are good too like aqua, teal, blue-green.
    SherryMalcom

Answer by SherryMalcom at 12:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• greens go really well on redheads generally

but you also have to take into account your skin tone ;)

I have dark reddish hair, and I wear a lot of dark burgandy or the darker pinks too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• navy is on of the hot colors this season and  it also happens to be a very good choice for you, my flame-haired friend. Ditto with earthy (not kelly!) greens and browns. Go ahead and indulge in some of the jewel tones, particularly purple or plum

Anonymous

• I'm a dark red head and I like to wear blues, some pink, grays, brown, greens and purples but also some prints.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think red heads can pull off most colors but a bright purple would look awesome on you. Don't be afraid to play with color. Jewel tones also look great, try greens and blues too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• According to this it's earth tones.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010