I Really Just Want To Cry

I posted something earlier if anyone wants to read it as well. But long story short I went and bought a dollar store test and it came out negative. I'm really upset. My doctor ordered a blood pregnancy test so I went and got that drawn tonight. I am hoping that they call me tomorrow and tell me its positive but at this point I don't think that's what it will be. It's almost been 9 months of trying now and I'm just getting really discouraged and upset now. I feel like crying most of the time anymore.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 1:27 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry, sweetie :( Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. You might not have a fertility problem at all, it could just be a timing issue. But even if it IS a fertility problem, you can kind of get a really good idea about what's happening with your body. It's a good starting point.

It'll happen for you!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm sorry =( They sell over the counter fertility pills at most pharmacies now, some without a prescription. Or you can even ask the doctor for a stronger one. Just be prepared for more than one little baby =)

It will happen when the time is right! Good luck!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm sorry that sucks! I wouldn't be too worried yet it takes the average couple a year to conceive so you're still in that range. These days there are a ton of things that can be done with fertility. It will happen for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• So sorry to hear that your having so much trouble, trying to have a baby. But the best thing to do right now is to not think about it, and juat enjoy going to bed with your husband, and before you know it , your pregnant. At least thats how it worked for me. or you and your husband both can go and get tested and see if everythings okay and you can have a baby. gl :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:57 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Sorry you are feeling this way but I think it too soon to think you cant have kids, I have 2 girls, I am now pregnant 4 year after my last child it took me 10 months to get pregnant again, sometimes it takes people longer . Try to not stress and enjoy your life now it will happen.
    Gabbyandbellamo

Answer by Gabbyandbellamo at 9:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i've been trying for a year and a half.. so it takes a while. + one miscarry. freaking out about it wont help.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2010