saggy breats...

I am a mother to a 2 yr old and new mom to a 6 month old...

I have almost completely lost all the breast milk, and my husband (and myself) does not really enjoy the saggy breasts. On top of that I am losing my pregnancy weight too!

Is there any secrets that you can give me so that I can firm my breasts back up into a sexier attention getter? I am a 36 C I believe and it just seems to be really sad that they just sag. There is nothing perky about them, so it kind of feels gross, especially since I loved them when they were just loaded with milk! HOT!!! LOL (even if they were so sore at the same time...)

any suggestions are welcome, Thanks!

2008_MOMMy

Asked by 2008_MOMMy at 1:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Health

• try exercises that target the chest, such as push ups
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• My doctor told me to consider it a battle scar from nursing. Short of getting a breast lift, push ups and weight lifting hasn't helped mine.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Pregnancy, not breastfeeding, along with gravity, have done this.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• There is an exercise you can do the "perk the girls up" a bit. I'll try to explain it, but you can PM me if you aren't understanding it. I'm almost 50 and have been doing this for years, nursed two kids and obviously past the "gravity" age and mine are very perky!

Grab hold of each wrist with the opposite hand, lightly squeeze and push towards your elbows. You will feel the muscles above the breasts "lift and tighten". Repeat as much as you want.

You can build up these muscles above the breasts ... won't be perfect, but it should help! Good luck!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2010