President Obama can't spell?

Syracuse was spelled 'sycasuse' by president Obama
http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2010/03/obama-misspells-syracuse-on-his-ncaa.html

Add that to 57 states and corpseman.I am sure there are more mishaps.He never seems much good without the handy dandy teleprompter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OH PULEASE with the stuck up your hiney for Obama. we have had other presidents who make mistakes.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes we have and the last one got reemed for them all so why not president Obama too? Is he all holy and above it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• P L E A S E! Everyone makes mistakes! However, there is no comparison when it comes to Bush and Obama.
    You may not like Obama or the direction he wants for our country, but he is a VERY Intelligent Man.
    Bush might have been intelligent as a young man, but drugs and alcohol addiction definitely effected his ability to speak! Not even a teleprompter should help him, as that would require the ability to read quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• You want to go toe to toe and see how many mistakes your precious George Bush made?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• When are you haters plan on stopping the nit picking, does it make you feel superior in some way?

Answer by older at 8:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm not a fan of Obama ... but I make typos all the time. I can spell just fine but my fingers get going a little to fast and I make mistakes.

I guess you've never ever had that happen. You must be practically perfect in every way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes Older, it makes them feel superior. As anon 8:50 said, these are the people that *never* make any mistakes in any area of their lives including an occasional typo! If they made a typo and weren't able to fix it before any one saw it, they would fall over a DIE!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Hehehe!! Made a typo! make that "they would fall over AND DIE!"

embarrassed

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Why do some of you mom not find better things to do that to pick on the president every chance you get , I do not vote or pick sides because all presidents are the same they are human and will make mistake, I would not put my faith in man but its makes me sick when you look for every mistake the man make and comment on it, Get a life .
    Gabbyandbellamo

Answer by Gabbyandbellamo at 8:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Well, if he spells a few words wrong, he could fit right in here at Cafe Mom. There are way too many spelling and grammar errors here and it drives most of us( we, who actually paid attention in school) crazy. If you are Moms, I would assume you graduated from high school and you should have learned how to spell and construct a grammatically correct sentence by now. But nooooooooo......
    ANd, then you appear here at CM with your ignorance and attack THE PRESIDENT?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2010