im 21 weeks pregnant and im not feeling REALLY hungry.

im worried that my baby isnt getting enough.. because my appetite isnt going crazy like everyone eles at 21 weeks.. what could be wrong.. i eat when im hungry

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 2:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have been there before with my first child 5 yrs ago. I actually got in trouble by doc cause I wasn't hungry I pretty ate whenever I was hungry and it wasn't much cause I stayed thirsty all the time. I would go to the buffet load up on two and half plates and think man I'm so hungry and didn't even eat barely one of those plates cause I had three glasses of rasberry limenade so he was told to take it away from me but it didn't really work. I only gained 16 pounds through my whole pregnancy but she was healthy but I drank a lot of water. I didn't eat much at all till I was about 7 months pregnant and then I started to chow down on my favorite foods. All pregnancies are different so as long as your doctor says you are a okay baby is super your fine. Good luck!! I'm pregnant with my second one just found out 2 days ago going to the doctor today so wish me luck too
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 6:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• eat :) make sure that you are eating the right things though and make sure you are getting plenty of water too! I know sometimes I mistake thirst for hunger. I eat and then realize that I was really thirsty!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• the baby doesn't eat that much...if you are eating 4 times a day you will be fine
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm 19 weeks and I'm not feeling really hungry either. No more than normal anyway. I just make sure I'm eating enough protein and fruits and veggies, and not worry, =] I haven't gained any weight in this pregnancy yet and as long as you aren't losing weight I wouldn't worry! =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Im 33 weeks and am never hungry and havent been. Ive only gained 2 pounds threw the whole pregnancy but its because Ive been losing a lot. My baby is perfectly normal she is hitting all the points she should and is measuring just fine. Im sure your fine every pregnancy is different. With DS I was hungry all the time and gained 20lbs.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Im almost 35 weeks pregnant and I still havnt gained all my weight back that I lost in the begining. I went through a really horible period where the best foods in the world made me so sick to my stomach I couldn even look at them. I stopped cooking for three months because the site of food made me sick. It was really bad but boy am I making up for all the lost times lol Im three lbs away from being back at my normal weight and Im sure with this visit coming up tue. I would have gained it back or atleast two of the three lbs. I think your totally fine, its just how some women respond to being pregnant. Just make sure your drinking lots of water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010