not sure if it's possible.........

I have missed two days of my period so far. I took two cheap pregnancy test and then two expensive pregnancy test all 4 positive. I'm going to the doctor today to confirm it but I'm scared she may tell something is wrong that I'm not really pregnant cause to be honest I don't feel pregnant at all. I don't know if it's because I have been let down so much that i didn't pay attention to the signs I just don't want to be let down again so could I really be pregnant and will the result be the same at the doctor???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you've gotten 4 positives, I'd say you are definitely prego!!!! The odds of 4 tests being wrong are probably like 1 in a million. GL at the DRs today!!! Congrats :-D
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 6:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• yea i highly doubt 4 test could be wrong! lol good luck! &congrats!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 7:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• honey if you got 4 + you are pregnant!! Congrats!! I was like you when I first found out. I took 6 tests. I didnt not feel pregnant at all. My husband kept telling me to take a test because he thought I was. Sure enough I was. Good Luck !!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2010