what is the biggest lie,you have ever told,or ever been told?

i have just finished reading an article about a woman was a compulsive liar,even her name and country of birth was a lie.so i was just wondering how big a part lies play in our lives.how far can lying go?

2ndtimemom605

Asked by 2ndtimemom605 at 6:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I lied for 10 years about being an addict and using drugs.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• "I love you"
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i lie 2my son everyday when I tell him that my husband is his daddy...he doesn't know nor will he ever, b/c his bio. sperm donor is a horrible person that i will never let near my son. sometimes i feel bad about keeping him from his real dad, but i think the pros outweigh the cons in this case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• The biggest lie I was ever told was by my ex- who tricked me into marrying him. I was a complete waste of my time and them he put me through hell trying to get rid of him.......I understand where anon is coming from about not wanting her ex near her child. I have moved to another state and If I have anything to do with it she will never see her dad again. Granted she does know him and remember him, but he is such a detriment to both of us until it is just not worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• My brother once called on the phone with his newest 'to be wife' (I think that it was the fourth to be)...anyway, he had filled her full of lies that he was born in Guam, always attended military school, and fought in the Persian Gulf....none of which were true. I was confounded! : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• The worstt thing I ever did was lie about my age when I was in college and was dating a guy younger than I was. LOL. I can't live with myself if I lie...even a little whte lie keeps me awake at night.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2010