is there really a work at home job that works and is not a scam

drcm65

Asked by drcm65 at 6:57 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• not really no,
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• there are lots of work at home jobs - but to make them 'work' you have to do the work.

nothing's easy.

those "easy money at home" ones are scams.

tupperware, avon, mary kay, pampered chef etc are GREAT....you can make a load of money, you just have to work hard for it. I've been selling avon for 7 years now and make a really good monthly amount. its taken time and effort but I did it.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• If you are looking for a job that will pay you for doing nothing, that is all you will find.   I always suggest starting a business of your own.  It's not hard, and it doesn't have to involve a lot of money or time.  I have lots of ideas in my Blog:

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes there are plenty of options..Both JOBS and Businesses...The common mis-conception is the up front pay...well with a JOB no you should not pay up-front, but with a business you are essentially buying your way into a piece of a company...You should receive a kit so to speak, websites, support, literature etc.....
    I work witha 38 year old Business that is BBB A+ They have Been written up 8 years consecutively by FORBES magazine and in Nov. of 09 they were rated #66 of the top 200 small US BUSINESSES to work for. As well we are PUBLICLY traded on the NYSE (PPD) the list goes on through the US Chamber of commerce.
    I work roughly 20 hours a week and I make a FT income...My girls have never seen 1 day of daycare, and I provide a QUALITY of life...not making 150 bucks for answering 1,000 surveys a month...5 dollars ain't gonna cut it here.
    I would be happy to chat with you more if you like www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes, there really are some that are not scams. Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i work a job and a business and today is the last day to join the business and get your joining fee back!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I never found a JOB that wasn't a scam. I finally found Internet CEO Moms, and I love it. It's not a job, it's a business. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yep- I have one!! I work for a local company and I key their data from my home.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes, but its all about how much time and effort you put into it. You have to treat it as if it were a regular job. Check out this website if you're thinking about working at home.

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/fhuzzie.html. La Bella Baskets started as a membership some time ago. However, we kept hearing from women that they had always dreamed of owning their own gift basket or flower business but they couldn't afford to purchase websites, photographers, merchant accounts and pay for the inventory. Many of these women didn't have the resources, tools, support and guidance that was needed to build their business and their dreams.

We have always had a vision of a business that would enable other women the personal freedom to pursue their dreams. So, in keeping with that, and after much hard work and due diligence, La Bella Baskets was born. La Bella Baskets is a new concept. One that we know you will embrace.
    Anonymous