How soon??

I'm pregnant with my second child only 4 weeks 1 day. I go to the doctor today yea!!! It's been 5 yrs since my last pregnancy and I don't remember a whole lot except I stayed sick. How soon does the I have to eat stage kick in cause I woke up to get something to drink but now I feel extremely hungry I didn't feel like this with my first one I felt normal. When I fix something I want I only eat a little and I'm satisfied got pizza last night I normally eat 3 or 3 1/2 and I could barely choke down 2 but I was so hungry. Is this normal right now at 4 weeks with the second one? I have heartburn a lot too. With my first I didn't start having that till I was 5 months pregnant now after everything I eat or drink I have it is that normal too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some women get super hungry right away, others several weeks in, others not at all.

congrats!
    Anonymous

• I'm almost 5 weeks, and I'm having the same issue. I haven't had heartburn yet, and hopefully I won't. But definitely hungry and not eating a whole lot of what I think sounds good lol...I too hope that's normal!
    Anonymous