Charting Your Basal Body

My dr wants me to start charting my body temp next month and I have never done this before so I was wonder what it the best way to do meaning should I use a digtal or glass thermometers. My dr told me it's up to me which way I would like to test my body temp but I just want to know which one will give me better reading.

LoriAnn87

Asked by LoriAnn87 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I used a digital one too. Also, if you happen to wake up right before you normally do to pee or whatever, take your temp then since you've probably been asleep for the longest amount of time you are gonna get that particular night.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• check out nfpandmore.org it has an entire manual you can download for free that explain everything a lot better than I can. Good luck!!

I like the digital one because it beeps when it's done and I'm usually falling back to sleep as I'm taking my temp.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2010