could i be pregnant

hi, i am two days late, with my daughter it took me til i was 9 days late to get a positive test. I havent had any symptoms of my period coming but i am having lots of discharge that keeps making me think my period is here, but when i go to the bathroom i dont have my period, just need some in sight. i kind of dont remember everything when i first found i was pregnant cause it has been 3 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry but we can not tell you. Just like a Dr they have to test you to find out. So you will have to wait till either you period comes or you get a postitive test. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Put it this way,if you have had sex,you could be pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would test again next week if your period doesn't arrive. I don't remember either with my 1st! Good Luck to you!! ;)
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• stress can delay your period. i thought i was this month but wasn't. hang in there.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I think you should go and get a test and do it in the morning,,I bet it would probably be correct, if not go get a blood test and you would know for sure, good luck mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i feel like i am in the same boat as you. I did have a very light panty liner period for two days and my test have come out to be false. I would wait a little longer to see
    lilltemama831

Answer by lilltemama831 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• then test at 9 day late.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2010