Will you please read this journal post and give me your opinion?

Thanks!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1584316&posted=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• My opinion is that this email is a great tool to get your feelings out and begin honest communication about these things that are bothering you...and the perfect time to do that is now before the marriage. Regarding the criticism of parenting....I let my husband know long ago that this was something that I would not tolerate in front of the children. Ever. I have no problems at all discussing our differences in that arena privately, but it is something that the children should not witness from either party ever. They should see a united front between you and the BF in regards to their parenting. In regards to the sexual portion, I would say that every couple is different in the frequency of their relations and this would be a good issue to have worked out now. I cannot blame you for feeling how you do. Best of luck to you Mamma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Ok, I should clarify he didn't say it in front of the kids...we were on the phone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I do think that the e-mail is a great idea to get it all out of your head and on to something that you can see and reread to make sure you have it all out and that it is everything that is bothering you. Maybe you two do need to discuss on how to raise the children if he is planning on adopting them after you two get married so that there is common ground on discipline. When one parent over rides the other it just makes everything confusing. I know with my SO I sometimes have to bite my tongue when he is helping me with my kids because he is only doing what I would do to begin with. In regards to the sex dept, that's another thing that you are going to have to discuss with him. That with how things are now you feel like he isn't attracted to you. Communication is key here hun. Talking can accomplish alot if the other side is willing to liten. Best of luck to you.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 12:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2010