why are they on my case ??

im 22 and i still feel the need to sleep with my blankie that i got when i was like 4 at nighttime ( i even made made my husband bring it when i had my son ) Do you think its right for people to ALLWAYS be telling me i should get over it!! what harm is it doin to anyone that im lame and like my blankie still lol does it make me a crazy or something ?

Brynnlyman

Asked by Brynnlyman at 11:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Really, there's nothing wrong with having a lovie. Sure, most people kick that habit by 22, but I also have a fuzzy blanket I've had since I was a teen that I won't give up until it's nothing but fluff. People need to shut up. It's not hurting anyone.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• You need to find out the psychological reason for your attachment to this object at your age. Having it is one thing,having to sleep with it is another...
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I am getting ready to turn 44 and I still have mine.:)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• It's no one's business. Ignore them

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Whatever makes you HAPPY,ahy.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Blankie that's nothing I'm still a thumb sucker when I get tired or upset and I'm in 40's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• While most people get out of the habit of sleeping with a blankie or something special from childhood before they get to the age of 22, I can't really see this being a huge obstacle to you having a long and happy life, a good job, a good marriage, being a good mother, or whatever. What you sleep with should be between you and your SO. If HE can deal with it, tell everybody else to butt out. Why do they know what you sleep with anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2010