What is "reverse racism"?

I just saw a question in religion and beliefs, and was wondering how many people feel that there is such a thing as "reverse racism". I think there is just racism, but I've heard this term a few times. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• There is no such thing. Racism is racism, regardless of what race it is directed at. The "reverse" crap was added to make it into a buzz phrase, but I think it just makes it sound stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• that is racism against white people. Stupid, I know, because racism is racism, but that is what they call it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• If you read the whole thread you would have seen it concluded that it is simply racism. Period.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Racism is racism... just like discrimination is discrimination. There is no "reverse" to any of it. It is what it is, no matter your race, creed, sex, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would be more inclined to think of reverse racism as the type of people who are racist at heart, but refuse to admit it. IE, the people who have "_______ friends". They're not racist naturally @@.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2010