What can I use?

i need some kind of hair products to restore my hair. I guess it's where I strsighten it so much, now it's starting to feel all rough, and not as smooth as it used to, plus it's starting to frizz a little. My hair's really long, down to the middle of my back. Ive been using Tresemme heat tamer spray, and sunsilk hydra tlc, but they dont seem to be working that great. Anyways, if anyone knows of any good products, or things I could use, please let me know! My wedding is coming up in 3 months, and I'd like to have my hair back to normal by then. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• First,lay off all heat appliances.You could try one of those glosses by L'oreal or Clairol.Also,get a trim every 4 wks til your date.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• use some sort od deep conditioner on your hair, and let it just soak on your hair for a while. and l woud lay off on the straightening for a while as well.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I really like the Mark brand straightening products. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum They're inexpensive and have helped a lot for my hair, they also smell awesome. Have you tried washing your hair every other day or even every third day? Over washing your hair will only make it worse. When you sleep try tying your hair at the nape of your neck in a hair band that has no metal on it. That will prevent your hair breaking as well. Once a week try a deep conditioning mask when you wash your hair too. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2010