What do you think of women with hairy arms?

Do you feel bad for them? Disgusted by them? Would you offer a solution to them? Or would you feel good that they don't care about such things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont really think about it much one way or the other. Everybody has hair on their arms. Depending on race and color of hair its more noticeable on some than others. I have hair on my fingers...which bothers me, but I dont think anyone ever notices but me. lol....its blonde though so I guess its easier to deal with.
    Anonymous

• dark hair? eeeeew! blond is normal.My arms are hairy but blond.Bald arms look creepy!
    Anonymous

• I had hairy arms as a kid, preteen and teen, and was horribly embarrassed by them. I wore long sleeves all the time. Years later I used dipliatory on them and felt naked and let the hair grow back. I have seen in my adulthood many many women with hair arms.

It's cruel to make fun of something that's not controllable as a kid most young girls with hairy arms grow up to be women with hairy arms.
    Anonymous

• We're MAMMALS. We're supposed to have hair. I believe it is even in the definition.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• the women in my family have alot of arm hair lol -- but we all take care of it ( either remove it or make it blonde...I was lucky because as I got older, mine just got lighter) ....but my aunt looks like she has 2 white rabbits stuck to her shoulders
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Glamomomo LMAO two white rabbits.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• who gives a dang? i dont shave my arms who cares.
    Anonymous

• I dont thnk anything about it, your supposed to have hair on your arms.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I think they have hair on their arms. That's all. I think the same of women who have hair in other parts of their body that are being shaved nowadays (down there and butt crack). It's just hair. Why should we, as women, have to rip our hair out, shave in sensitive spots, use chemicals, laser it off, etc when men can be hairy as can be? I'll shave my legs, arms, bikini line, and trim but that's about it.
    Anonymous

• It's just hair.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010