tanning

I need to start tanning for my wedding day, but I've only been to the tanning bed once my entire life. Anyways, How long before the big day should I start going? I just want to go enough to even out my skin tone. Cause I have places, like where I wear Tshirts a lot, my upper arms are really lighter than the rest. And, Is it a better deal to buy unlimited tanning (which I beleive is $30) or just pay every time I go in? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would go 4-5 days a week starting 3 weeks before your wedding. The unlimited pass is a much better deal.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• unlimited... the Mistic Tan looks real and is safer..... but if you wanna tan start out with 10 mins and just increase it a min every couple days if you aren't getting burned. You can go up to 20 mins. Congrats on the wedding!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would start going about a month before the wedding. Go every day.Get a good brand of tanning lotion from the tan salon. Depending on your skin tone, start out with very little minutes and then increase. I usually have to start at 7 minutes for about the first 3 days then I increase to 8,then 10 ..you get the idea.
    Good Luck and congradulations! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Why risk your health for vanity? Tanning causes skin cancer which CAN be deadly!
    Anonymous

• I wanted to add, if you use a better, high pressure bed you don't have to go as long or as often. My suggestions were for most lower end beds.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2010