I strongly dislike where I live, would you move to any apt. in an excellent neighborhood just to move?

I am willing to take a smaller apt. in a better area, just to get out of where I live do you think that is stupid.

Between the neighbor down stairs, my kids school I am so ready to get out... Should I continue to look or grab the first apt. that comes along, I was trying to hold off until june.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think if you are unhappy where you are and can afford the move, then do it. Get an idea of where you live and start looking. It may take you until June to find a place. The extra time will allow you to be alittle picky. If you find somewhere that makes you go "WOW", talk to the landlord and see if you can work out an arrangement until you can move.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 12:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• It's not stupid at all. If you don't like where you live, then move. That is the only reason why we moved when we did. We lived in a crappy apt. complex that didn't feel safe at night and it was always noisy, so we moved to another apt. in a different part of town. Turns out the neighbors downstairs were horrible and the teenage boy decided he was out to get us when we asked him to turn down his music late at night (the mom was almost never home) by stealing our bikes and and putting a nail in the side of a tire on our car. So we decided we had enough with city apt. living and moved to a house in a small town. It's just not worth paying to stay in a place that you don't like.
    Anonymous