Is It Stealing From My Unborn Child To Finally Go out wrong?

I have been putting away money 4 my Baby, he is not born yet so i cant open up a savings account I have it tucked away in an envelope. lately bills have been flying in from left & right my BF has been complaining about his own debt which is the cause of us not going out together or doing anything. im unemployeed & the checks i do get equal the exact amount of money i have 2pay my half of the rent ea/month i barely have money 4 myself ever. cable & phone is passed due yet My BF finds a ways 2 satisfy his need 4 fun without putting this in2 consideration. Now im tired of being the resposible 1 & sacrifising my need for pleasure/fun because of the lack of $. if he doesnt care about the bills why should I? When i dont have money im stuck in the house alone. when "he doesnt have money" hes not in the house at all when he has money he still isnt in the house how does this add up? should i dip into the savings envelope & go out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• i would dip into the savings money and get out. get a new man and a request for child support cuz he will likely be running off once the baby is here and you are trying to save money for diapers...you will still be stuck, only you will be stuck with a baby and no help. sorry, its the truth.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• You should pay the bills... The farther you get behind the harder it will be to catch up. What happens when your unemployment checks run out? You're going to be a parent, it's time to start putting what you need before what you want. You need electricity, etc.. You don't need to go out. If you need time out of the house, go for a walk, call up a friend and go visit them. Try to find things to do that don't cost anything. It sucks being an adult sometimes but it beats the alternative... Is one night out worth it? JMO anyway....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• You're BF needs to GROW UP & BE A MAN for one thing. He is about to have a child. .its not about him
    I had to dip into my sons fund once. ..we paid him back. If its for bills.. .& its all you can do. .. i would. Just keep track of what you borrow & pay it back. I know its hard. I felt horrible when we had to pay our car bill with his money. . .but sometimes there are no other options.
    Anonymous

• Pay your bills and consider going on without this pathetic excuse for a man. It will only get worse.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm a bit confused. . .do you want to use the money to PAY the bills or GO OUT? If its for bills. then yes. .I would just to go out? no i wouldn't . . .yes its frustrating NOT to be able to go out but I would never dip into my sons money for that.
    You need to sit down & talk to your SO. He needs to start growing up & paying bills. They will only increase once your baby is born. Good luck
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• it's your money, so no- it's not stealing. What you should do is take that money to go out a meet a nice responsible guy who puts the needs of you and the child before himself. If the only thing your worried about right now is going out fot 1 nite you have some major problems!!
    Anonymous

• Personally, I wouldn't waste it on going out. Either pay bills with it now or save it to pay for things you will need for the baby. It's amazing how much the cost of diapers and everything adds up.
    Anonymous

• I'd use it to pay bills and get away from the loser you opened your legs to.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't make sense to save money when your bills are behind, get caught up on them before you save and before you go out and spend money.
    Anonymous

• Put the money in an account that is difficult to access; your child can use the money for college.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2010