part 2 of the lying, cheating christians

so if you knew a christian that lied and cheated only to benefit themselves and they said something to you like "i hope you have a blessed day" or "jesus loves you" how would you react? Especially if they told lies about you or stole from you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You pray for them. If they committed a crime against you take legal action.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• My guess is they are a wolf in sheeps clothing- you are not a Christian just because you say you are- Christian is a verb in my mind, not a noun.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 12:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i would maybe do a satanic laugh..mwahhahahah. then say "i'll be damned if i do and damned if i don't. ...to there comment about having a blessed day.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• If someone stole from me and I knew about it, I sure as hell wouldn't be near them again to give them the opportunity to give me a "blessing" from their blackened heart.
    If they were a liar, and were talking about me, i'd feel bad for them that they are so insecure. And I"d wish them to have a good day, and to walk with love in their heart. Only they can change who they are on the inside, I can't control that.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'd probably say "Sure, Jesus loves me, but he thinks you're a lying, cheating bitch".
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• what are you talking about that person is not a christian so dont refer to them like one.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would think to myself, what a hypocrate!

Answer by older at 12:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would be reminded that regardless of labels, all humans live as either an example or a warning.
    Allow

Answer by Allow at 12:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

Great answer! This^^^
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• ??? I dont know but this is a great Sunday question....that is the day when I am most christian....JK!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2010