im 36 weeks...n need help

ive been having alot of period like cramping for a week or so now and past week had lots of discharge that leaks out and last nite took a bath and felt a gush and it was blood then went to hospital and they checked my cervix it was 3 cm and did a ultrasound and dont kno why i havent had any sex for over 3 weeks it felt like i had to had to have abm really bad and hurts to walk.. could it me my plug ? what happens next? what could it be i am having cramps that r in my lower back and lower abdomen that even goes down my legs and am getting contractions that are at diffrent times ive been in premature labor at 26 weeks..they stop it evertime. any advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go back to the hospital. You sound like you are in active labor. They wont stop labor at 36 weeks.
    Anonymous

• They let you leave the hospital after the bloody show? Was it a lot of blood or mucus and blood. Mucus and blood would be your plug. Labor will be along shortly. Get your things together.
    Anonymous

• I was sent away after I my mucus plug came out. They decided I wasnt in labor yet. Just having the mucus plug come out doesnt mean you are going in labor right away.
    Anonymous

• i think it's best to just wait at home until labor does begin, active labor i mean. (((Hugs))) it likely will be soon but things could stall out and you could have a few weeks left. good luck! why did they do an ultrasound btw?
    Anonymous

• Period like cramps usually indicate labor. You should go to labor & deliver. Congrats on making it to 36 weeks since you went into preterm labor before. Try not to worry.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010