Any ideas for a vacation?

Grant it money is a bit tight but im just putting money up for either emergancy or a mommy vacation. Every year i take dd to the big city zoo's or to amish land in my state.
But since i barely get out of illinois i honestly have no idea where to go lol i know its sad. Ive been to texas with my husband where jfk musem is and stuff for a late honey moon 6 yrs ago. That was pretty nice, and before i got pregnant with my daughter i went on a trip to 6 flags in missouri. even though we have one in chicago but i like missouris better.

So i was wondering what any of you awesome laddies would have to suggest. Im always working and going to college when i can but i just need at least a weekend vacation. i cant stand to be more then a week away from my daughter even if im at work.
thanks for listening to me babbling

hot_momma84

Asked by hot_momma84 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Travel

• Wisconsin Dells is a great time, there are a lot of waterparks, rides, shopping, an animal park
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 1:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Chicago is a great place for a vacation! You don't need a car to get around. There is a wonderful free zoo, and lots of other free activities.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• thanks laddies, i have a membership to brookfield only been there and six flags there once and gurnie hills mall (lol i cant spell today) i loved the rianforset cafe. but never been anywhere else in chicago.
    hot_momma84

Answer by hot_momma84 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• how about a beach on Lake Michigan. or a quikie cruise. airfare from Chicago could be reasonable?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• We like to go to Hershey, PA. It's beautiful, there is alot to do and it's fun. Also it's close to Lancaster, PA....Amish country. Also beautiful.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010