would you open your home to another family for vacation?

i saw on tv not long ago about people having this vacation club where they would let one family stay with them for a wk for free while they visited their city...and in return that family would of course return the favor. Good way to save some money. What do you think of this idea. Would you do it?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only if I knew and trusted that family. I would never do that if they were strangers.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I don't trust people, especially people I've just met. If it was a friend of mine or someone I knew, then yeah, sure. But just a random family? No.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 1:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• No not a family I didn't know.
    Anonymous

• Yes a home exchange yes! We did it a year ago and it was interesting. I live in Indiana and we did a home exchange with a family in Florida. They stay in our house we stayed in theirs it was fun to meet their neighbors and see their city. I hope you decide to do it cause its an experience you won't forget.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• No - I wouldn't trust someone in my home with my stuff, and I wouldn't trust that their home was clean enough for me to feel comfortable staying there.

Answer by missanc at 1:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• NO, I wouldn't want other people having sex in my bed, that would really gross me out
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2010