Where can I find a tray for my baby swing??

I have a Fisher Price Peaceful Time Swing, I bought it almost 4yrs ago..Used it for my youngest and then loaned it to a freind and they lost the tray. They have moved twice and can not find it. Anyways fisher price does not make this swing anymore and I have called them about a replacement tray, they don`t carry them anymore either. Product # B8046 if anyone might know where I can find a tray please let me know.. Thank you in advance.. I have also searched EBAY and Craigslist(not sure about that site)..I don`t know where else to look.. I can be reached at 334-324-4688 also. If anyone has one available I will buy it off of you.. My swing is in excellent shape other than the tray and I really don`t want to have to go buy another swing.

momof3girls1999

Asked by momof3girls1999 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How about trying a tray that is similar from a more recent swing?
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Hi, thanks for trying. I have already tried to see if it will interchange with other models even newer models but this swing as far as I can tell does not interchange with other swing trays???
    momof3girls1999

Answer by momof3girls1999 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2010