Has anyone used a product called RENEWLASH to grow your eyelashes?

Hi, I recently used renewlash to grow my eyelashes and wondered if anyone else experienced these symptoms. After about 6 mos my eyelashes were very long and looked great. However, boy did they itch and eyes were so red. I since have stopped using the product. My eyelashes ended up pretty much all falling out. Had bumps on the ridge of where the eyelashes were. Has anyone else experienced this or knows something I don't know? I know some people use Latisse. Is this better, worst or what? Is there one out there that works w/o irritating my eyes so bad. I loved having the long eyelashes, but don't want to go thru the pain.

runlikethewind

Asked by runlikethewind at 2:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I talked to my dr about those type of products. She said that they do grow your lashes, but if you ever for any reason stop using them all of your lashes fall out and may never grow back.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010