what would you have done?

we went to a festival this past weekend and I bought a turkey leg ..and this lady looks at me and tells me that I shouldn't be eating that cause of the calories I just looked at her and took a big big bite of my turkey leg..hello what the hell I'm at a festival why dont people just mind their own business...by the way the turkey leg was delicious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have done the same thing. lol I love turkey! Eat what you want girl!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would have done the same, that's crazy, some people can be so rude...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would have done the same thing, and told her to mind her own damn business.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Doesn't it also have lots of protein? What was it to her? LOL! She must have been dropped on her head as a child.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• you did the right thing. that or HIT her with it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• is she part dumb? your not eating a bag of bread,your eating meat and thats by far way better than other stuff,i would have looked at her and said 'that only applies to people that are watching their calories and im not one"
    Anonymous

• i would have responded to you should be eating that with "you shouldnt be in other people's business" or "you shouldnt be talking to me!" one time an old lady told me my son was too old to be having a fit (he was 2!!!) i told her he was two and asked her "arent you too old to be sticking your nose in other people's business?" she was shocked. i loved it. because she shut up. like she should have to begin with.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• if it was baked it should not have been too terrible compared to some greasy fried foods you could have gotten
    Anonymous

• oh good grief- I had someone once tell me that my swim suit wasn't a good choice, so next time I should pick a black one that would be more slimming.
    NOTE: I was sick to death of black suits and was thrilled with it- it was bright orange with a big pretty flower on the front.
    So I told her next time she should pick a suit more flattering for someone with no bust-line!

Whole thing was made even funnier by the laughter of all the muscle bound men who she was probably trying to impress! :P
    Anonymous

• I probably would have said, "I like calories," and then kept on a-walking.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2010