I want to Move To L.A to get fashion degree an get children in to acting best area to live ?

FashionMamma777

Asked by FashionMamma777 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in

• make sure it is near a rehab thats where all the child actors end up, or dead
    Anonymous

• There are still some decent areas but I left for a reason lol, it is not the place it used to be. Keep in mind the cost of living there is 2-3 times what it is in the rest of the country with the exception of a few places. I lived in LA from birth till i was about 6 then we moved to orange county and I moved out of state with DH when I was 23, you would probably be better off looking at the surrounding areas instead of being directly in LA.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Living directly in LA is pricey and dangerous. Orange county is pricey and over rated. I grew up there. Moving out further to the Inland Empire is more affordable, but then you're driving.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2010