Why can't I have powered windows?

Why is it that my DH has no control over his ex wife and bad ass children however he wants to complain about little stuff. This is a man that thinks spending $20 for a pair of jeans is ridiculous. However he will turn around and pay for his kids to go to Europe because he thinks they will stop loving him. This is a man that complains when I buy my kids toys at walmart for $10 bucks but will hand over $200 bucks to his kids for a night of fun. This is a man that buys mostly generic brands but goes out and buys a BMW motorcycle. This is a man that threw a fit because I got powered windows in my new car and tells me I did not really need that. However he will pay top dollar on his kids and owes his ex wife big money. I make my own money and rarely ask him for a dime. Why does he care? his kids have had the world and more. But I can't have powered windows.!!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he is trying to control on situation since he feels he has no control over his ex and kids...try marriage counceling...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Why would you be with someone like that? You knew he had kids when you married him.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• ^^^^^ yes, he is controlling you and this marriage because he has no control over the last one.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Why do you want to be with a man who treats you like a second class citizen? He's a jerk now what are you going to do about it?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• What a jerk!! I would tell him that unless HE is going to be making the payments he can shut the F up and mind his own business! I would remind him it is MY car, MY money and I will spend it how I want-- if he does not like it too bad!!
    Anonymous

• We never live together before the marriage because I was independent. I owned my own house and had my own stuff. His kids were never around much. What I knew of them was fine. it was not UNTIL we got married that the started being assholes. People always say...Well you knew he had kids right? Well most second wives will tell you that they flip the script on you later. One of his daughters even said she was okay with us dating but not marriage. How the hell was I suppose to know that he would change after the marriage. He never tried to control before. He was always very laid back.
    Anonymous