Always love but sometimes don't like your kid(s)

I remember when I was growing up my mom telling me that she always loves me but sometimes she doesn't like me . I never understood what she ment until I had kids of my own. now I know exactly what she ment. Anyone else ever feel this way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! When my DD was five she screamed that she hated me. I replied " I always love you, I don't always like you, but I NEVER hate you!" She burst into tears and has never said that she hates me again.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 4:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes! I totally like they way Merjo handled her kid. I will have to try that when mine is a little older and has that reply for me.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes like right now my 4 yr old thinks she is 16 and is telling me I'm mean and she is running away to be her own mom. All because I don't want her slamming doors and want her to use the big potty and not her younger sisters potty chair. I'm horrible. I love her to death, but just don't care for liking her right now.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• YEEESSS
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• lol .

those days when no one is in a good mood. they drive me up the wall!

I don't say I don't like them though....might think it but don't say it. and do some grumbling and stomping and counting down til bedtime.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yes. Today even though I love my 2 year old I certainly didn't like him. He was acting like a horrid brat. He ran off at a busy intersection(got out of stroller) and I had to leave my 10 month old by himself because I couldn't push the stroller where he ran off too.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 6:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2010