Good in theory?

Why is it always good in theory to take a break from your kids? Not like 30 minutes or something, but like a week. My DD (3) took a trip to FL for the week to visit her grandmother. I've been missing her so much. Bleh! Cant wait until Sunday!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder! I have done that too though...lol. Been gone for just a day or two and wishing i was back! lol
    Anonymous

• really?

I didn't have my kids to ship them off anywhere. I had them to raise and enjoy.
    Anonymous

• OP here, thank you anon 5:48..I didnt have my child to "ship off", but I sent her to her grandmothers because we live in another state, and she asked to have my dd for a week. I never said that I didnt enjoy my child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2010