I have a question?

Why do some people always reply same questions last week or someone always asks that. IF we knew that question was asked before we'd have our answer maybe JUST maybe some of us take care of our children and do other things. so we aren't on the computer 24/7 reading every single question out there...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• meow!
    Anonymous

• Agree 100% :) do we have time to filter thru all the 100's of questions.......???
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• It's not so much the same question from a week ago... some questions are asked by several posters in the same day. Maybe if they spent 5 minutes reading the questions they would see that it has already been asked and answered.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Seems more like an irritated statement, not a question... yikes...
    Anonymous

• No one forces you to spend time on your computer. If you really wanted to spend that time doing something else you could.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 5:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• TMI gross alert- I said the same thing the other night-griped to my husband, sorry that some of us don't think to do a search to make sure that someone else hadn't already posted "how do I get my husband to stop licking his bal*s?"
    he eyes went wide, and asked "who!?" I started to laugh as I got a mental picture of that
    then he said
    "hate to tell you, but if there are women whose husbands can [do that] then they've got FAR worse problems than repeat questions! "

Anonymous

• yeah, I don't see what the big deal is with repeat questions- why do they care so much?
    don't like a question skip it-
    Anonymous