What are your favorite things to do in Spring/Summer?

I just had a wonderful walk to the park with my daughter, where we walked around the pond looking at the wildlife then played on the playground. Another favorite of mine is going to the lake. We have an awesome lake near here where the water (even on the hottest days) is about 60 degrees and its super clean with a huge designated swimming area too. I love being outdoors in the spring/summer. What are some of your favorites?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• gardening! i love the flowers that *I* made appear! lol and i love to garden veggies too. i also love going to the river..the park, going for joy rides with the windows down.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I love to go to the beach, esp very early morning, when no one else is there yet.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Hiking. Zoos. the beach. Picnics. drives where we just go & stop when we see something neat. historic sites. . .can ya tell I love outdoors lol :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Go to the lake house and play on the boat and going to the race track to watch our car run!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Work in my garden!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• baseball...baseball & more baseball! My kids play from the beginning of spring to the end of summer so I guess it's my life during those seasons :) Plus we always enjoy going to see our AZ Diamondbacks play also. Wish we lived closer to the beach than the 6-7 hour drive, specially now with the baby.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• count the crocuses!

play outside without snowpants, jacket, toque, mittens, scarf....

plant the garden!

the zoo! (althuogh we do go to the zoo all year even in winter)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Camping, hiking, beach, zoo, parks, cookouts, summerfests and fairs, bike riding, waterparks
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2010