How come women are easily forgiven when committing pedophelia but men are not?

Take for example the couple that kidnapped the young girl and raped her. The man was charged but the woman was not and even though it was rape, same sex rape isn't considered a crime in most states. And the woman got away with raping a young girl.

Women get away with having sex with boys all the time and yet their punishment seems easier than the men's punishment for having sex with minors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• And I mean by society not by the law.
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of ANY woman getting away with it. IF it holds up in court then they get in deep crap too. I also have never heard of it being ok in some states for same sex rape. You got to think does the victim report it? If they don't then there is " no crime"

The only time ANYONE gets away with it with all the evidence is if they have the cash to buy it out.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Oh and rape is marriage is illegal too. YOu can report your husband OR wife for rape.
    Mrs.Owen86

• where is the site for this story?
    Anonymous

• I don't forgive anybody no matter who they are. I do think women aren't punished as bad as men though. Look at all the female teachers, compare their sentences to male teachers.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 5:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I don't forgive anybody no matter who they are. I do think women aren't punished as bad as men though. Look at all the female teachers, compare their sentences to male teachers. -------

YOU got that right. Everyone gets their panties in a wad when a male teacher has sex with a female student, but you can hear the cat calls and whistles when little Johnny gets it on with their teacher...

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 5:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I don't think women get away with it. MAry Kay Latorneau went to jail for having sex with a student. Remember that? ANd that was just ONE example.
    If I knew a woman pedophile,would I go easy on her? Hell no. I would want her to go to jail and I would want her to be shunned in her town,etc. Men and women who mess with kids should be jailed.

..."Panties in a wad" ,,,again? Trite and overused.
    Anonymous

• Mary Kay Latourno only went to JAIL because she got CAUGHT a second time. What about the recent blonde FEMALE teacher in Florida... NO JAIL TIME FOR HER...

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 8:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• ..."Panties in a wad" ,,,again? Trite and overused.

So is close your legs, but women on this site use it ALL the time....
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 8:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Everyone who does it should be punished equally.
    Yet another example of our weak justice system and sexual stereotypes.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2010