What are your neighbor children like?

There is about 4-5 kids in my back yard of the apartment complex and I never take my DD out their because i dont want her around the language. They are out there yelling "Pedro, you gay homo" and so on and so forth. I dont want her around that language. I have a hard time even opening my windows because of all the yelling. They used to jump on the cellar door right outside my window (connected to the building right beneath my window) I finally had to out and tell them to stop jumping on it because its loud! Anyone else have neighbors like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Nope
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Oh my! I don't think I would allow my DD around that either. We live in a VERY nice and quiet neighborhood! I think 90% of the people have kids teens-babies. All the kids ride their bikes and play outside almost every day and everyone is super nice. If I were you, I would find these kids parents and say something!!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• They are mexican and let their children run wild. Its the parents behind me and across. I know who they are
    Anonymous

• We did have neighbors like that, we left the big city and moved to a small country town. It used to be in the city in an apt. We would hear everybody's music, we could not open our front door because some guy who did not work and sat outside all day would be there looking when ever we did. Now we are surrounded by trees. We can open the door and we face the woods. I am sitting in the house right now and it is so quiet all I can here is my tapping on this laptop and I love it.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• we're in an older neighborhood in a quiet part of our city.

recently there've been TONS of families moving in which is nice, and there are kids everywhere.

my girls don't know a lot of them as they go to a school on the other side of the community, and most of these kids go to the public school across the street - but we've met most through events at the community centre.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• can you talk to their parents? either way sounds like you best option is to take your daughter to play elsewhere.
    Anonymous

• I live in a house in a neighborhood where kids get to run wild. 7 kids right next to me who have no problem helping themselves to my playstructure, toys, using my yard as a garbage can, the language is horrible. I even had the mom come by once to look along my fenceline for her keys that one of her younger ones through. They even get to run around about 10-11 at night- in the street. Some of the younger ones are as young as 3!
    Sacheen.T.

Answer by Sacheen.T. at 6:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010