How often do you mop your floors?

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 5:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You're supposed to mop the floors?? uh-oh...

yep, about that frequently :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 5:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• everytime someone calls and says they are coming over
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 5:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• once a week
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• hardly ever, but I just bought a steam mop this week and I'm hoping that will make it easier to do more often, maybe once a week.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• sweep and mop daily. although my mop is on my hands and knees with a bucket of hot soapy water and the occasional kid wanting to help.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• about every 2 weeks, but not enough by the looks of mine- I run the nozzle attachment from the vacuum over them every few days- cuts down on the crud a lot
    Anonymous

• Not very often. I mop more in the spring/summer because they dry faster. Here in the winter, it's no good to have clean floors if they're wet because they take forever to dry, so the kids can slip and crack a skull. Then, I'd have an injured kid and a messy floor, so I skip it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i dont mop sorry. We have carpet all over the house except for Bathroom and kitchen. my master bathroom has carpet where the sinks are. the toilet and shower are in a separate room with a small area of tile. i vacuum only and use a swifter wet jet when i have the liquid. but i havent so i dont clean the floors. I have a big carpet that covers the kitchen.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 6:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Once every 1-2 weeks depending on how they look and what's on them lol. Well I just got the swiffer wet pads so I use those every couple days these past few weeks but that's not "mopping" since it doesnt really get everything up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010