3 days late but get a neg.

With my daughter i'm pretty sure i kept getting neg for awhile.. Then finally around maybe week 4 or 5 i got a pos.. I think if i am preg i'd be 3ish weeks.. I've had bad gas and dirreah. But i started taking a different prenatal vitamin too so im thinking that might be the reason for that.. When i was talking to my mom, she said that when she was pregnant w/ me she always got a neg w/ the home tests too.. Anyone else that way??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Give it some more time. You could be late for many reasons.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Try a different brand maybe and test again in a couple days
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Thanks I'm def going to... I been using the dollar store ones and saving the good one for a little longer after my missed period.. So hopefully w/ that one i'll get a pos =D
    Anonymous

• with my son i kept getting neg. results for a while. i didnt even find out till about 10 weeks that i was pregnant after the doc. did some routine blood work. even after the ultrasound proving i was prego and the blood. my EPT tests came back neg. my entire pregnancy they actually came back neg.. id wait a few more days and see. if not just get some blood work to be sure. GL!
    Anonymous

• maybe your period is just late... i know i was late 5 days then ended up starting
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I took a test earlier, and on the plus sign the 2nd line was very very light... so i went out and bought another one that i will take in the morning.. I'm hoping that it means im prego =D
    Anonymous

• what prenatal did you switch to?
    special618

Answer by special618 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I got it from an eco friendly company called maleuca*
    Anonymous