Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

NOW LADIES. Im fixed in pro-choice. I think its a woman right, but It also should NEVER be used as a form of birth control......... I want your takes and why you chose it.
I chose pro-choice because its our body. what if a woman is raped and cannot raise a rapists baby? is it not her right to abort? my only issue is that too many women have multiple abortions instead of using a birth control method. but i also understand the pro-life take as well. I am personally pro-life, but I believe we should also be given the right to our own bodies.

So whats your opinion?

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 6:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, it is possible to be pro-choice for others and pro-life for yourself. If you had an abortion in your life and have regretted it ever since , then I can see where you would become pro-life for you yet not impose that on others. The ultimate question-when does life begin. So many opinions. At conception? At birth? They would tell you years ago, when I had the awful task in taking my pregnant friend for an abortion. They told her it was only a blob of cells. We didn't know what abortion did to the fetus in reality we didn't even know it was a formed fetus. She almost died and was left unable to have kids. The baby, my neice or nephew was torn apart limb by limb, as I later found out the true nature of abortion. The deception they use and the naiveity we had back then. Every woman I know who has had one regrets it. And suffers for their babies that they killed. Adoption over abortion.
    Anonymous

• PRO-CHOICE
    Anonymous

• I am pro mind your own business. (not you op... general you)
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• PRO- I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• lol. sleepingbeautee i like that!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• haha sleeping beauty...wow we had the same thoughts at the same time!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I don't care what people do. I could never do it myself, I think in most sit. it is selfish and cowardly. If you are old enough to chose to have sex you are old enough to have the kid. Unless in certain circumstances like Rape,incest exc. However I wont judge some one for it, I will not call them names, or protest and throw blood at them. It is my opinion and I don't make the laws, I have friends who have abortions and all but one of them regretted it. They wish they can take it back. Honestly I don't believe a woman should have the choice in most sit. because they don't understand truly how it will affect them in the future. So many woman who do it suffer serious permanent mental problem that could be avoided. I guess I don't blame the woman just the option.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• pro-life, egg + sperm = baby not just when it's convenient

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Pro-life. I can understand if the mother's life is in danger. But rape... no. I understand it would be hard ... but no one says that they have to RAISE the baby... just carry it until it's born and then give it to a family who actually wants it. Why should a baby be killed because the mother was raped? The child did not ask for that to happen so why punish them? I don't necessarily "look down" on anyone who has an abortion... I just don't understand it. Why would anyone choose to kill their baby when they have other options?!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Pro- Choice.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2010