Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do?

My husband tells me he wants a divorce every time we argue. I'm just about sick of it now. I tell him if he wants one so badly go get me the papers i'll sign them and be gone! He wont do it what am I suppost to do at this point. I truly don't want one but he is mentally abusive to me and I cant seem to change him!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • tell him to get his sorry ass out next time he says it and that you will have divorce papers for him by the end of the week. Don't let him come back unless he come crawling back crying like a little baby and if he does it need to really get rid of this abusive jerk.

    Answer by shay1130 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

  • Of course you can't change him. You can't change another person. He has to change himself. If he's mentally abusive, then go get the papers drawn up yourself.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

  • He is in the military and I stay at home I'm afraid to leave because I don't know what we would be.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

  • go report his ass to his commanding officer...make him do some push ups.

    Answer by shay1130 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

  • IDK ???
    About how the MILITARY, works......
    Mail me honey.....
    come to my PROFILE.

    Answer by SissyAnn141 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

  • Just kick his butt out and then YOU get him served divorce papers since he requested it. Start making yourself and your environment a happy one for your own mindset and your children's.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN