What to do?

My husband tells me he wants a divorce every time we argue. I'm just about sick of it now. I tell him if he wants one so badly go get me the papers i'll sign them and be gone! He wont do it what am I suppost to do at this point. I truly don't want one but he is mentally abusive to me and I cant seem to change him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him to get his sorry ass out next time he says it and that you will have divorce papers for him by the end of the week. Don't let him come back unless he come crawling back crying like a little baby and if he does it again...you need to really get rid of this abusive jerk.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Of course you can't change him. You can't change another person. He has to change himself. If he's mentally abusive, then go get the papers drawn up yourself.
    Anonymous

• He is in the military and I stay at home I'm afraid to leave because I don't know what we would be.
    Anonymous

• go report his ass to his commanding officer...make him do some push ups.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• IDK ???
    About how the MILITARY, works......
    Mail me honey.....
    come to my PROFILE.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Just kick his butt out and then YOU get him served divorce papers since he requested it. Start making yourself and your environment a happy one for your own mindset and your children's.
    Anonymous