this isnt normal is it? tmi maybe?

I drink 4 6oz cups of water daily and can only go pee once a day? what the heck is wrong? everyone i knows goes at least 6 times a day i just wanna be regular lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Health

• You sound like you have a UTI I would see a doctor immediately.
    Anonymous

• 24 oz of water is not enough.you need almost 3 times that!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I pee a lot even on days i do not drink a lot of water I never had any uti's just an overactive bladder I guess.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• you need to be drinking more. I drink about 2L a day, but am also very active.

if you're not peeing - you could be sweating it out. are you swollen or bloaty? I get bloaty around my period.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I am "known" for my camel bladder. I go maybe twice a day. Even when I was drinking 90oz a day. So, i understand. Even 9 months pregnant, I went maybe 3 times then. I have never had a UTI.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• nope no UTI and yes im always bloated and sweat lol gross when i say it out loud
    Anonymous

• you need more water. you may be bloated b/c your body is holding what it can b/c it isn't getting enough from your diet. take 1/2 of your body weight and drink that many oz of water a day. drink more if you drink alcohol or caffeine, drink more if you work out.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2010