Do you know of any good online scrapbooking sites besides scrapblog?

I see a lot of questions concerning digital scrapbooking, but I'm asking about online scrapbooking (not much difference, but defintitely different). I'm already on scrapblog, but was just curious to know if there are any similar sites out there.

mom2tab

Asked by mom2tab at 7:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Actually am writing a book on this subject. Look at your messages, I sent you a note and my e-mail! Karla De
    luv2cusmilekr

Answer by luv2cusmilekr at 8:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have used Scrapblog in the past. For the last several months I have been using Heritage Makers Studio. I really like it because they offer more sizes, etc than Scrapblog did. You can try it out with a Basic account that doesn't cost you anything. Like Scrapblog they offer premium services that you pay for if you want. The main cost just like with Scrapblog is when you want to have your creations printed. Here's a link: http://bookyourphotos.com

Happy Scrapping!
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• CropMom is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop online scrapbooking site with the same kind of high-quality digital scrapbook graphics that regular digital scrapbookers use.  What's great about CropMom is that you can use the graphics and online software at no charge, and if you like what you've created, you can download the screen-quality JPEG file of your layout for free or pay a small fee for the print-quality JPEG file. With CropMom, you can then print your layouts at home or have them printed by the photofinisher of your choice. There is no cost to use premium graphics and you can shop around for the best printing deals. I hope that helps.

CropMom

Answer by CropMom at 9:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2010