What does plane change enroute mean?

Does it mean that you will stop some where and change planes, and if so, why doesn't it show where you will stop?

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 7:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Travel

• yes- and it should tell you where you will be switching planes.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• It doesn't say. All it says is; leaving Taipei, arriving Detroit, plane change enroute, and it gives two seat numbers, but says nothing about where we will be changing planes.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• hmm. well, not sure about that. maybe it means you will be going to an airport so others can change but you will be staying on that same plane?
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I had a similar set up flying from Tampa to Houston. It wasn't a direct flight, we flew from Tampa to Miami, then to Houston. We had some technical difficulties when we landed in Miami, so despite the fact that we were supposed to be able to stay on the plane and just take off again, we had to change planes. Just ask questions. Ask the people at the terminal, ask your flight attendants. Honestly, they saved my butt, because when I had to change planes in Miami, if I hadn't followed them I would never have found the plane.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2010