Single, lonely, and missing a mans touch. time for a booty call?

Do u think its wrong to go to the bar, JUST to look for sex. I haven't had sex in a year and a half, have a 7 month old, and just want to have a little fun. I'm under so much stress raising my son on my own, but I can't get past the feeling of being a "whore" for even thinking about going out for a booty call. Has anyone else done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know how you feel but do not have the guts to do it. I wouldn't go looking in no bar though. I have male friends I could call because that have wanted me forever anyway but still can't get myself to do it lol. I have a 7 month old as well and have not had sex since I was 5 months pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Only a year and a half? Many women go many years until theyfind the right guy. You need to respect yourself and not just go somewhere and pick up some guy. It also could be dangerous, REALLY dangerous. There are worse things than not having sex,you know.
    Anonymous

• Lol anon 22 people get horny get over it. I would rather see her do it with someone she knows than some random bar fly though.
    Anonymous

• I would say to do it with someone you know, versus a bar hook up. It can be dangerous to do that. And if anything happened you or anyone trying to help you wouldn't know the first place to look for a stranger. If you kick it off with a guy, try meeting up with him a few times and see where it goes. That's your best bet.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 7:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Yah well, everyone gets horny but it won't kill ya if you wait. Have you ever heard of "waiting" ?Or is it "instant gratification" ?
    Anonymous

• Think about hiw you're gonna feel after, and go from there. I feel your frustration. I went 4 years without it.
    Anonymous

• I am married, not for long, but would love a F buddy. My hubby and I don't have sex, and if we do it is rare. One of the many reasons I am leaving him.
    Anonymous

Oh forget it you old hag and by the way I never went through with my desire to get laid but I am just saying I know how the op feels. I have only been in 2 serious relationships one which was very bad and that is why im now single with a baby and so if i went out and had sex with a long time friend it would make me far from a whore so get off your high horse.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think it's wrong.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I would say to join some groups like yoga, hiking, biking even fishing and see if you meet someone who arouses you. You don't want a one night stand, for one its dangerous to go fishing for sex in a bar. Find a friend who you're attracted to..as PP stated you should be looking for an F-buddy...and who knows maybe it will lead to something. GL...and there is always the option of taking care of things yourself:)

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2010