do you tink i could be, but i really dont have any signs

I was on birth controll pills for a few days but then i decided that i didnt want to be on the pill anymore, so anyways me and hubby have been having unprotected sex and well iam a week late all ready, i dont feel pregant really, my boobs are a little sore, i have been tired and a little emotional, but that can also mean i am getting my periode too. I aslo have had to pee like crazy but i think that is because i had a UTI like 2 weeks ago but i still have to pee alot now. do you think i could possiably be pregant or do you think the pill i took for a few days is messing with my periode?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Health

• Unprotected sex = possibly pregnant.
    Take a test Noone here can tell you other wise.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I took one like a week ago and it was negative do u think it was to early still?
    Anonymous

• u usually have to wait a few days- a week for the test to be accurate
    Anonymous

• Even if you got a negative, it could be wrong. A test can tell you that you aren't pregnant even when you are. If, for example the level of pregnancy hormone is too low, the test won't pick it up. Especially since you've been taking the pill, depending on how long you've been taking it, you shouldn't expect to get pregnant right away as soon as you quit taking it.
    So, wait a week, and if you still don't get your period, take another test. If it still comes out negative, you need to get to a doctor to find out why. Your cycle could be wiggy because you quit the pill, or there could be other factors here. Or you could be pregnant.. Either way, go to a doctor. You may need a blood test to determine if you are or aren't pregnant.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• BC pills tend to block the hormone levels, so that your ovaries don't send out an egg each month, which is why most women do not get pregnant while they are on the pill and as long as they are taking it correctly.
    It can take up to six months after quitting the pill or any other BC to get pregnant again. It's different for each woman.
    My advice to you is, see a doctor to set your mind at ease. And be patient. Don't expect to get pregnant right away,
    because if you don't all you will do is stress yourself out. And stress certainly won't be helpful to getting pregnant, either.
    Good luck to you honey. Best wishes.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2010