how tall?

How tall are you and your 10 year old girl(if you have one)? At what age do they pass you in height?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Well, my daugher is not 10 yet, but I was about 5 foot at 10 and I never passed my mom. She is 6 ft 2 and I am 5 ft 9
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I don't remember when I passed my mom, but, she is 4'10'. I am 5'2". My 14y/o son is 5'1".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• My mom is 5'2, I passed her by the time I was 12. lol!
    My sister just barely passed her by the time she was in high school.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I have never passed my mom. She is about 5'6" and I am a little under 5'2"

my SD is 9.5 and is 4'4" (i think....she isn't passed my shoulder yet). Her mom is probably 5'5" ish...maybe a little shorter, but she is taller than I am. Either way I think that SD will end up around my height...maybe a little taller, but not by much. She has always been built smaller. She is just getting into puberty so we have a bit to wait and find out.

my DD is only 20 months old. She so far has been tall per the growth charts. So, if she continues with her trend....she will pass me up at somepoint. ha ha!

i stopped growing though in 8th grade.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm 5'3" and my daughter is now 15 and sometime last year at 14 she became taller than I am and is now 5'5".
    At age 10, she was till shorter than I, but was borrowing my shoes. She's now well over a size larger than I am now in her shoes.

Funny thing about her growth that we just found out now that she's gotten her learners permit.....she's all torso, she has to pull the seat UP to the steering wheel when she drives....she's 2 inches taller than me, but I have longer legs.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm 5'5" and my almost 10yo daughter is only 4' (maybe 4'1" tall). She is extremely small for her age. She will probably never be taller then me and probably won't even be as tall as me. Her doctor thinks she won't get past 5'2" at the most based on how tall she is now and how she has been growing. She's also only about 46lbs. She's the smallest kid in the 4th grade by at least 4" and most of the girls are 6-10" taller then her (there are a lot of tall 4th graders).
    She is the same size as her 7yo sister but weighs less. And my 8yo son is 6" taller then her and has been taller then her since they were 3 and 4.
    I think I got to be the same height as my mom when I was about 14 or 15. I think we were the same height after that. My friend's daughter is 10 1/2 and almost as tall as me (my friend is like 5'9" at least). She's over a foot taller then my daughter and there is just 1 year between them.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2010