flirting when im married?

I've been married for six years. He's a good guy. But im bored and I've been flirting with other men. I don't think this is healthy for our family. What should I do? I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• then just stop, that's being mean and disrespectful to your husband. If you really that unhappy then seek marriage counsseling or get out of the marriage, but don't humiliate and hurt your husband.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I agree with stacynoel completely
    Anonymous

• If you feel like it's wrong then stop doing it.
    Put yourself in the other position and ask yourself how you would feel if he was doing the same thing. Then do what you would want him to do.

You need to talk to him. Try and spice things up a bit. Go on dates like you used to. Role play, pretend to be strangers just meeting. Anything you're comfortable with.

Sometimes flirting is harmless, sometimes it just leads to more. Keep in mind that it's only harmless if no one gets hurt.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• stop plain and simple stop
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 7:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Just stop and if you feel you can and CRAVE attention from other men then get into therapy. It could actually have something to do with self esteem. I think we believe women who overly flirt to be self confidant. In many cases the woman gets attention in the easiest way to reassure herself to be worthy of affection and that is by flirting. It is harder for some to have a simple conversation and not bring more attention to themselves.   Look into your past. Did you get proper attention as a child? As I said earlier, look into therapy and you will find the answers. Good luck to you

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i see nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting. If it makes you feel better about yourself then go for it. It sounds like your dh may not be doing stuff or saying things to make you feel pretty anymore so you may just need an outsiders point of view. nothing wrong with getting a few looks or comments as long as thats all it is.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• or you could talk to your dh and just tell him how you are feeling...let him know you want to be noticed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• In the first sentace I was trying to say if you feel like you ** CAN'T"*** stop....
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Cut it out! Start flirting with your hubby.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Um, grow up.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2010