Okay take two...

Christians- do you preach the same Good news as the Messiah? Hell is a warning, but there is a huge chunk missing from what I have heard people preach about. Have you ever wondered why? No offense we should know that there is a hell, but other than that, why should someone care what the bible or you have to say? Now I am not a Christian, but I am a believer who has read the whole bible. I'm not bashing or trying to talk down to you or bad about you. Just trying to get the Good News out of you is all. Do you know it? And yes we all know that the Messiah died for our sins, but for what? Heaven, hell, earth. I am sure it is confusing for a non-believer if you don't tell the whole message. Yahweh bless.

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Maybe you should practice what you preach and not judge me for mine. I simply stated what I believe. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Please, enlighten us with the truth. ;)
    Anonymous

• No people aren't perfect and no two people are alike. It's pretty simple really.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

Not to bash your answer, because it is pretty simple. Just not your answer. Love is my simple answer. ;)
    Anonymous

• You say your not a christian, but a believer.. Not quite understanding what you mean. Believer of what? Bible, God in general, debating the word of God ,just asking,(And yes we all know that the Messiah died for our sins, but for what?)-because he Loved us? what are you asking exacty,I know the "Good News" however the entire bible dicusses many things, I'd love to answer you, but with such a large topic it would help me if you were more specific. What would you like to know? Plan of salvation? What shape is heaven as described in revelations? I might know it might not, depends on if its in His word, and If a happen to remember it haha. I'm not asking to offend, just tryin to help. ☺
    Anonymous

• God desires a relationship with us. Sin keeps us separated from God. Therefore He sent His Son Jesus, the Messiah, Our Savior to be the perfect ultimate sacrafice that we could have a relationship with Him. That is the message of the Gospel aka Good News.

OP: U said ur a believer but not a Christian and u say Yahweh bless.. so are u Messianic Jew? or something else.
    Anonymous

• annonomous 8:28-well said
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Answered at 8:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 by: m2KnL
    Before I answer any of your questions, I would like to know what you mean you are a believer but not a Christian?
    Also, I ask you this with the utmost gentleness....please will you consider not spelling out YHWH? I noticed that you spell G-d like that, but would you consider not spelling out YHWH?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    umm why not m2Knl... you have "God: spelled out on ur profile. r u Jewish? if not and ur a Christian, why are u being religious about how she spells Yahweh?
    Anonymous

• Heaven and Earth equates to light and dark. If you have always been in the light you will take it for granted. But someone who has spent their whole life struggling through the darkness stubbing their toes will truly appreciate it when they finally receive light.

God gave the gift of his son because we as humans cant redeem ourselves, but we still need the tests of suffering, loss, and being in "the dark". Everyone gets a chance to be a follower and go to the light, it's all about what we do with it and whether we accept the gift of forgiveness and grace that will allow us into Gods family. THAT is the good news...that there is hope.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Truthfully, although I believe in some sort of "God", I think religion is a system of fictional creations by groups of people who wrote their ideas and called the books Bibles or Korans or Talmud, or Book of Mormon,,etc. and it s all a figment of imaginations. If it gets you through the night, FINE. But I don't believe in any of it. You have only yourself to believe in and your own values and virtues and strengths to depend on.
    Anonymous