What if I pee a lot at night?

I drink water all day and so I pee like five times a night. I'm three days late and need to take a pregnancy test but want the right answer. Should I take one now or just wait until the morning even though the HCG won't be built up a lot in my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It will still be more than what you have now. But if you are 3 days late I would take it now anyhow. It should detect it right away. They say it's best in the morning, but honestly with my 2nd pregnancy I tested at like 10 pm. and it was positive right away, btw i'm just like you... A peeing machine!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• didi u take oen
    Anonymous

• I would take one anyway.It cant hurt. Maybe the more effective way for you would be to go to a doctor or clinic and get a blood test done. Also...you could always just drink less before bed so when you go in the morning it is built up.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I'm impatient, so I'd take one now, and then again in the morning.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2010