yest infection

i have one and its very bad and my Dr don't want to give me anything for it because I'm only 10 weeks and the one stuff the Dr said i could use hurts me so my sister told me to use plane yogurt. Has only one else use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you dont "use" plain yogurt. lol. you EAT it and cranberry juice, something in the live bactiera in the yogurt help make it go away.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have it seemed to work somewhat but I had such bad repeated yeast infections my entire pregnancy I do not know why I do not have high blood sugar or anything and never had one until pregnancy it was probably hormonal. Towards the end the natural things just were not working so i used monistat or something my obgyn gave it to me I think I was 35 weeks along. I know some say its not safe to use the beginning of the pregnancies.
    Anonymous

• anon 38 Yes you can use plain yogurt down there. Its been done for centuries before over the counter yeast product were around. It cannot hurt anyone.
    Anonymous

• im the op how do you do it lol? i never had to use it befor it not hurting in side just around it lol. i feel so stupid for asking how to put it on lol i just put it on the parts that is brothing me?
    Anonymous

• My dr gave me an applicator from a monistat package you would put it in the same way. Kind of gross but so is any cream you put up there just where a pad or pantiliner the next day cause eww lol.
    Anonymous

• You can also go to your health food store and get some acidophiles its a pro biotic that helps balance your ph levels. It acts like yogurt without having to eat it
    Anonymous

• you can go to the health food store and get a womens blend probiotic that has specific bacteria for the vagina.
    also, you may want to cut way back on the sugar for now.
    good luck!
    they make all natural yeast infection stuff, you could ask your dr. about that.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2010