What are some of the ways you told your loved ones that you had a bun in the oven?

Each of our three girls have there very own first introduction, We had so much fun thinking up silly or cool ways to let others in on our bundle of joy on the way. We're expecting number four now, and I've got the newest plan in action, haha so excited! Just curious if other people have as much fun with this as I do? ☺

ChristianMamaO3

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• On my profile there is a picture of my two dogs wearing signs. One says "we're getting a new sister" and the other says "or brother" I had them pose in front of all their toys wearing the signs and then I uploaded the photo to shutterfly and had cards made. On the inside the card said
    birthdate: August 4, 2009 ( 2 weeks)
    weight: 0.04 oz (for now)
    length: 0.25 inches (and growing)
    Happy New Years Grandma & Grandpa!

Then I sent one to my mom, dad & stepmom, and my in-laws and waited for the phone calls. Once they knew we pretty much let them tell everyone else.

The measurements I used may be off from what I really wrote. I went online and looked at what they were for 10 weeks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i didnt have to tell my hubby , he guessed. i asked him ' do you love me? ' and he asked if i was pregnant, i said 'yes' and he almost hung on the shandaleer he was so happy
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• LOL, well we didn't get to do a fun thing. The person with the biggest mouth in DHs family found out and told everyone.
    Maybe next time tho LOL

I do have planned tho for letting everyone know boy or girl. I am going to make a slide show video thing and email it to them.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• my dad bought some wine for dinner and was offended that i wasnt drinking so i told him... the baby daddy is going to send a sonogram photo in a frame the color of what it will be for mothers day to his mom
    Anonymous

• Mrs.Owens86- aww bummer! that will be cool though with the gender♥ how exciting!
    leksismommy- how funny, I love that happy new pappa face! My husband knows already, he wants a boy so bad! haha
    Christina807- haha how funny! Gotta love shutterfly, we use them for our baby albums also. by mail is a great way to get the news out all at the same time to avoid news spoilers, and hurt feelings of finding out last! I'm most likely going to invite the imediate family to japaniese food when I tell them this time, then post it on face book for my buddies haha☺ my plan is to do with some hilarious fortune cookies I've gotten right before I found out I was prego, and right after. it should be fun!
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• annon 9:08 cool! what a great mothersday gift!! & haha your dad.. very funny☺
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2010