what the heck could this be?...butt

ive had to see 2 docters so far,the st doc said it could be a cut in my anal( it hurts like razer blades when i have a bowl movement i also bleed) he said he only thing he can think of is a lehion or cut inside,then he sent me to a gynocoligest and he says he didnt feel anything and to send me to a anal specialest,he says its very rare and they dont know what is going on. has anyone had this problem befor.the doc said he didnt feel any bumps or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Health

• I have had this feeling a few times here and there. Nothing ever came out of it no lesions, cunts, infections could ever be found. My dr asked if I was constipated and ever had hard bowel movements and i do so the area is probably just tender. I eat better and drink more water now so this doesnt happen really anymore? Could this be your issue?
    Anonymous

• no my stools are soft i eat right and drink right,my baby will be 2 in june and i have had this problem ever since her birth,but i got check becouse i thought mabe the doc that dileverd baby did something wrong and they said he didnt do anything wrong(he cut me 3 times and took an hour stitching me up).they gave me 3 creams in the almost 2 yrs but none helped
    Anonymous

• sounds like internal hemorroids. external ones are the 'roids on the anus that you can feel if you put your hand down there, not trying to be nasty. the internal ones are on the inside of your anus/rectum and you bleed when you shit and it hurts like a mother f*cker- i've had BAD experiences with hemoroids. so bad it would take me forever to poo, id scream, cry, and when i was done the toilet water would be red with blood. so what you want to do is take some senna-c (stool softener @ CVS), eat alot of green leafy veggies (frozen spinach is great for this, plus cheap and easy) and get some hemoroid OINTMENT- not cream. ointment will stay on better. get some gloves and lube your fingers up with the ointment and...well... insert it into your rectum. drink lots of water.
    Anonymous